Advisors must register their school’s delegation; students may not register on their own.
Online registration closes at midnight on October 2. The postmark deadline for payment is October 13.
Why Go to the NMASC/District Conference?
- Networking/new connections with leaders and advisors in your geographic area
- Build leadership skills
- Share ideas
- Improve your Council
- Advisor professional development
- Get inspired by national speaker
- Recharge your batteries
- Showcase your school pride
- Because it’s in-person!
Important Info for Advisors
Advisors, we ask that you please plan ahead and meet the deadlines, both online (October 2) and postmark (October 13). We are grateful to our host schools for their extra efforts to welcome us to their “school home,” especially at a time when they are juggling our group along with their student body and shared facilities. As a courtesy to the host school for site and meal preparations, it is important that you please meet the stated deadlines. Thanks!
Your school’s NMASC and District dues must be paid prior to your attendance at the NMASC/District Conference. If you have not yet paid your NMASC and District dues, please complete and submit the online NMASC Membership Form, following the directions on the form.
Dress for the conference is school-appropriate clothing. Students are encouraged to wear council or school t-shirts. Students attending NMASC events are to comply with their school’s dress code.
Each school should be prepared with a roll call (approx 30 seconds).
Light snacks and lunch will be provided.
A school may register as many students as it wishes, as long as at least one advisor from the school attends the conference and stays at the site with the students.
District officers must register and be paid by their schools.
Every student and adult (advisor/driver/parent, etc.) must pay. Fees must be in the exact amount required. At no time will purchase orders, cash payments, credit card payments, or payments made by individuals be accepted. Fees include cost of the conference and meals/snacks.
Please be diligent to only register the number of students that you are bringing. No refunds will be given, however you can make student substitutions at no charge. We do not need to know your students’ names ahead of time; please bring a list of their names with you when you arrive at the conference.
Any school permission or school-related absence forms are to be handled in accordance with individual school policy.
NMASC/District Conference Registration Process:
- If your school’s NMASC and District dues are not yet paid, complete and submit the online NMASC Membership Form by following the directions on the form. Dues must be received before the conference.
- Complete the NMASC/District Conference online reservation form. Once you’ve done that, you will receive a confirmation email. Keep a copy for your records; it is also your invoice.NOTE: If you do not receive a confirmation email shortly after your online reservation has been submitted, please check your spam folder.
- Print a copy of the confirmation email and send it, along with payment (ONE school check or money order transacted by the advisor, made payable to NMASC—sorry, we are not able to accept purchase orders or credit cards to:NMASC
P.O. Box 95468
Albuquerque, NM 87199
Your registration is not complete until we receive your payment and a copy of your online reservation confirmation.
- Bring a list of student delegates and advisors attending the conference with you to submit at on-site registration on conference day. Please indicate your school’s voting delegate.
Registration is $20 per student and $10 per adult attending (includes lunch). The USPS postmark deadline for payment is October 13, 2021.
If you have any questions, contact NMASC Executive Director Mary Hahn by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.