February 10-12, 2022
Hosted by Highland High School
Would you like to run for a position on the NMASC Executive Board? Complete this application by December 7.
New for 2022: Just One Registration*
Online registration closes at midnight on November 30. The postmark deadline for payment is December 17. Advisors must register their school’s delegation; students may not register on their own.
$70/student and $45/adult
*In previous years there were early bird and regular registration options based on date. This year there is only one option.
Forms & Documents
- 2022 State Conference Steps to Successful Registration
- Tentative Conference Agenda
- List of Hotels & Restaurants
- Online school registration form (due by November 30)
- 2022 NMASC State Conference School Permission Form
- Student Participant Commitment Form for NMASC Activities
- NMAA Verification of Eligibility Form (eligibility form and list of student delegates is due directly to NMAA by February 1, 2022; address is on the form)
- Student-Led Workshop Application: Word | PDF
- Adult-Led Workshop Application: Word | PDF
- 2023 Student Officer & Executive Advisor Candidate Application (due December 7): Word | PDF
- Student Delegates’ Names (due January 20)
- School Substitution Form
Why attend the state conference?
- Intrastate networking/new connections
- Build leadership skills
- Share ideas
- Improve your Council
- Advisor professional development
- Get inspired by national speakers
- Recharge your batteries
- Campaign for state office/elect new state officers
- Showcase your school pride
- Because it’s in-person!
Is your school interested in hosting a future NMASC state conference?
We are considering State Conference bids for 2024 and interest for 2025. Download the School Process to Bid a NMASC State Conference.